Do I need to book a ticket?
- We kindly ask our guests to pre-book, but don´t panic if you forgot to book in advance, walk-ins are welcome!
We are a group of people, do we need to pre-book?
- Yes, if your group has 10 or more people, we kindly ask you to book in advance here on our website.
What is the temperature of the water?
- The water is well suited for bathing with temperatures ranging from 36-40C°.
Do I need to take a shower before I go into the lagoon?
- Yes, we kindly ask everybody to shower before they go in to the lagoon. The showers are located inside the changing rooms, there you will find soap, shampoo and a conditioner.
How long can I stay in the lagoon?
- You can stay as long as you want, within opening hours. Most people spend around 90 minutes in total.
I have booked a ticket at 14:00, can I arrive at 13:00?
- If you book at 14:00, you can arrive between 14:00 and 14:30.
Can I stay in the lagoon until closing time?
- No, everyone has to leave the building before 22:00 in the wintertime and before 00:00 in the summertime.
Can I bring alcohol to the lagoon?
- You can not bring your own alcohol to the lagoon. You can buy a beer/wine bracelet at the reception and the staff member who is working outside will bring your drink.
How does the beer/wine bracelet work?
- You buy the bracelet at the entrance (max 3 beers or 2 glasses of wine) and the staff member who is working outside will bring your drink.
Do I need to bring the towel with me to the lagoon?
- You can use your own towel but if you do not have a towel with you, you can rent a towel at the entrance. We recommend that you keep you towel in the towel rack (located where the showers are).
How deep is the lagoon?
- It is about 1.3 meters.
Do I need to rent a locker?
- No, it is included in the price. You get a locker coin at the reception when you pay for your entrance.
Do you have private showers?
- Yes, we have 2-3 private showers in each changing room.